ABOUT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA UROLOGY INSTITUTE – DR. GARY BELLMAN, MD
The Southern California Urology Institute, under the direction of Urologist Gary Bellman, MD, FRCS is located in the West San Fernando Valley of Southern California, near West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, and serves patients in Calabasas, Tarzana, Encino, Agoura, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Chatsworth, Northridge, Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, West Hills, North Hollywood, Porter Ranch, & Thousand Oaks.
Specialties at the SoCal Urology Institute include Dr. Bellman’s No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy, Prostate and Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Treatment, Kidney Stone Treatment, and men and women’s health services.
The SoCal Urology Institute accepts many PPO Insurance companies, and many procedures are performed as same-day outpatient treatments.
At this time, Dr. Bellman is not taking any Covered California insurance plans unless it is under HealthNet with “in” and “out-of-network” benefits. If you are able to provide us with a list of physicians under your network, our office will be more than happy to find you the best referral. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
We invite you to call the office or email to make an appointment with Dr. Bellman.
Dr. Bellman is a Board Certified Urologist specializing in:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatment
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Vasectomy & the No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Enlarged Prostate Treatment – Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Green-Light Laser Therapy, UroLift, & Rezum for BPH
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation (PE) Treatment
- PSA Testing and Individualized Programs
- Hypogonadism/Low Testosterone (Low T) Testing and Treatment
Southern California Urology Institute Office Staff
Yuka – Office Manager
Jessica – Surgery Coordinator
Denika – Medical Assistant
Maria – Patient Care and Laboratory Coordinator