QUESTIONS & ANSWERS – FAQ’s
OFFICE PROCEDURES VERSUS SEDATION, WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
Many men are perfectly fine with having this procedure performed in the office under local anesthetic. However many prefer to be put to sleep, requiring it be performed in a surgery center. Insurances sometimes cover vasectomy depending on the insurance and the plan.
- What is a vasectomy?
- How is a vasectomy performed?
- Will my sexual function change after a vasectomy?
- Will a vasectomy affect my erection?
- Can you leave one or both of the tubes open?
- Is a vasectomy reversible?
- Will you consider a vasectomy on a man in his 20’s?
- What do you think of RISUG?
- What happens to the sperm that’s being produced in the testicle?
- Office procedures versus sedation, what are the costs?
- What is the recovery time from a Vasectomy?
- Can you have a vasectomy and still get someone pregnant?
- Why aren’t my E.D. pills working?
- Where did my sex drive go?
- Why is there little to no fluid produced when I ejaculate?
- Why do I climax so quickly?
- Why does my penis appear bent?