QUESTIONS & ANSWERS – FAQ’s
WHY DOES MY PENIS APPEAR BENT?
A bend in your penis with or without pain may be Peyronie’s Disease. This is caused by scar tissue that develops in the wall of the cylinders of the penis. Some cases are so severe that penetration is not possible. Fortunately, there are effective treatments including creams, pills and injections to soften up the scar tissue. There have been encouraging results with a new penile traction device as well. However, in some cases surgery is necessary to straighten the penis.
- What is a vasectomy?
- How is a vasectomy performed?
- Will my sexual function change after a vasectomy?
- Will a vasectomy affect my erection?
- Can you leave one or both of the tubes open?
- Is a vasectomy reversible?
- Will you consider a vasectomy on a man in his 20’s?
- What do you think of RISUG?
- What happens to the sperm that’s being produced in the testicle?
- Office procedures versus sedation, what are the costs?
- What is the recovery time from a Vasectomy?
- Can you have a vasectomy and still get someone pregnant?
- Why aren’t my E.D. pills working?
- Where did my sex drive go?
- Why is there little to no fluid produced when I ejaculate?
- Why do I climax so quickly?
- Why does my penis appear bent?