QUESTIONS & ANSWERS – FAQ’s
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME FROM A VASECTOMY?
I’ll recommend that you apply ice to the scrotum for the first two days and take it easy, as well. Refrain from exercise or sex for a week. Moreover, make sure you use birth control after your vasectomy until you’ve taken a semen test, to ensure you are ‘shooting blanks.’
- What is a vasectomy?
- How is a vasectomy performed?
- Will my sexual function change after a vasectomy?
- Will a vasectomy affect my erection?
- Can you leave one or both of the tubes open?
- Is a vasectomy reversible?
- Will you consider a vasectomy on a man in his 20’s?
- What do you think of RISUG?
- What happens to the sperm that’s being produced in the testicle?
- Office procedures versus sedation, what are the costs?
- What is the recovery time from a Vasectomy?
- Can you have a vasectomy and still get someone pregnant?
- Why aren’t my E.D. pills working?
- Where did my sex drive go?
- Why is there little to no fluid produced when I ejaculate?
- Why do I climax so quickly?
- Why does my penis appear bent?