QUESTIONS & ANSWERS – FAQ’s
WHY AREN’T MY E.D. PILLS WORKING?
Viagra, Levitra or Cialis don’t work for everyone or in some men they cause unacceptable side effects. Some men take other medicines that can negatively interact with these pills or have medical conditions that make it dangerous to take these pills.
The next step is to check on a man’s hormones with a simple blood test. Often a hormone imbalance is the culprit and putting these hormones back into balance can help a great deal.
There are other very effective remedies for erectile dysfunction which include vacuum devices (which draw blood into the penis and then a ring is placed at the base of the penis to maintain the erection) as well as injection therapy. This involves a tiny needle and special medicines which are injected directly into the penis causing an almost immediate erection. Lastly there is a surgical implant which can be the right solution when other methods are not effective.
- What is a vasectomy?
- How is a vasectomy performed?
- Will my sexual function change after a vasectomy?
- Will a vasectomy affect my erection?
- Can you leave one or both of the tubes open?
- Is a vasectomy reversible?
- Will you consider a vasectomy on a man in his 20’s?
- What do you think of RISUG?
- What happens to the sperm that’s being produced in the testicle?
- Office procedures versus sedation, what are the costs?
- What is the recovery time from a Vasectomy?
- Can you have a vasectomy and still get someone pregnant?
- Why aren’t my E.D. pills working?
- Where did my sex drive go?
- Why is there little to no fluid produced when I ejaculate?
- Why do I climax so quickly?
- Why does my penis appear bent?