QUESTIONS & ANSWERS – FAQ’s
WILL A VASECTOMY AFFECT MY ERECTION?
A vasectomy does NOT affect a man’s hormones or erections or ‘manhood’ in any way. The volume and consistency of the ejaculate is often unchanged. Men need to take it easy after the vasectomy for a day or so, icing as needed. A semen test should be performed 4-6 weeks after the procedure to ensure the vasectomy has been successful.
- What is a vasectomy?
- How is a vasectomy performed?
- Will my sexual function change after a vasectomy?
- Will a vasectomy affect my erection?
- Can you leave one or both of the tubes open?
- Is a vasectomy reversible?
- Will you consider a vasectomy on a man in his 20’s?
- What do you think of RISUG?
- What happens to the sperm that’s being produced in the testicle?
- Office procedures versus sedation, what are the costs?
- What is the recovery time from a Vasectomy?
- Can you have a vasectomy and still get someone pregnant?
- Why aren’t my E.D. pills working?
- Where did my sex drive go?
- Why is there little to no fluid produced when I ejaculate?
- Why do I climax so quickly?
- Why does my penis appear bent?